Saturday, July 22, 2006

my internet is fucking horrible! (DAY 26)

usually I got good connection, but occassionally I get internet the speed of a fuckin turtle. it's so bad. And what makes it worse is the fact that it fuckin pisses me off so bad that I start tilting. I start getting pissed staring at 8 tables with no motion on them and blinking back at me for intervals of 10-15 seconds, then movement for 10-15 seconds, repeatedly. Sooo, I said fuck it, and decided to end my session early. I started off bad, and never had anytime to recover really because I would of just lost more because of my internet being so horrible. Owell, today's loss was pretty standard so I won't worry about it.

Amount Won Today: -1937

Total Amount Won: 24460

I need: 25540


random thoughts...

Okay, today was day 26. In order to complete this goal, I need to be earning 5k dollars every 10 days. Or 2.5k every 5 days. That means that in order to be on pace with this goal, I should have earned about 12.5k so far. This means I'm way ahead of schedule. However, this goal has been going so well, so far, that I wouldn't mind hitting 50k in 5o days, BUT the last thing I want to do is put too much pressure on myself. I'm just going to stick with 100 days and that way I'll have plenty of time to complete it without rushing myself. Besides, why be so greedy anyways? ya know... later thx for readin....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home