Thursday, June 29, 2006

DAY 4

Day 4 was a grinding day basically. I started right off the bat by losing 4 buyins, or 1600 bucks. However, I recovered nicely and at one point was up 1 buy in overall (2k dollar upswing)..... however I ended the day by being up 1/4 buyin, or 132 bucks. It's a profit so I'll take it. Much better than -1600!!!

Also, there was a very tough opponenet at my table who constantly wanted to make moves on me. I settled him down after instant calling him with ace high. He was a pretty relentless opponenet, and really had no fear. One good thing about 2/4 NL tho is that you often see the same opponents over and over. So not only can my pokertracker pick up their stats, but I can note things myself, as well.


Amount Won Today: +132

Total Amount Won : +4,923

I need: 45,077

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home