Saturday, July 01, 2006

fuck

well, i started off great, but then ended so terrible. i moved up and played some 5/10 NL aloong with 3/6 and 2/4 all at the same time. at one point in my session, I was up 5k. however, all hell began breaking loose and lee jones decided to unleash his lethal spell on me.... here's one hand that really fucked me hard... I ended on this one. what a great way to end, heh..

well i can't get it to paste on here right. but, it was a 2k dollar pot at 3/6 NL. i had TT, flopped a set. other guy had AA, flopped a set. and i'll let you predict the outcome of that scenerio.



Amount Won Today: +2488

Total Amount Won: +5736

but hey, the good thing is that I still profited for the day. although it wasn't the profit I would " "LIKE" " to have, nonetheless, it was still a profit that I can be proud of.

sooo, I have decided to do this. I stepped up to 5/10 NL today. However, I really don't feel comfortable losing 2-3k pots just yet. THEREFORE, I WILL PLAY 30k MORE HANDS OF 2/4 NL BEFORE MOVING UP TO 5/10 NL. If I step foot in a 5/10 NL game before the 30k hand goal is up, not only will it be a dissappointment to myself, but also to you guys. therefore, my pokertracker currently has 20k hands of 2/4 NL stored on it. When it hits 50k hands, I will have completed my mission of 30k hands of 2/4 NL. This should be fun, and during these 30k hands, I expect to make around 12,000 at 5 bb/100.

stay tuned...

I need: 44246

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home