Monday, July 24, 2006

U-G-L-YYYYYYYYYY

Today was UGLY. I can't even stand these swings. I mighttt move back down in limits for awhile. I ran so cold it was unreal. Like it was awful. I ran so poorly it was unreal. Okay, nobody cares so I'm not gonna bitch anymore about it.

Amount Won Today: -6724

Total Amount Won: 17736


you know I was thinking that I could just easily give up on this challenge and say fuck it if I wanted to. But there is really no point in me doing that. At the beginning, I clearly stated, "this is my challenge, I WILL complete it. Well, now is the time to find out what type of player I am. I think if I drop back down to 2/4 NL and run about 20k hands I could make about 8k and then just go from there. It would also givfe me some much needed confidence back. We'll see... I still got over 70 days to complete this goal so I think I can make it.




I need: 32246

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home