Sunday, July 02, 2006

DAY 7 (one week in the books!)....

Well, today went pretty good. One thing is for certain, I feel MUCH more comfortable playing at the 2/4 NL level. I didn't do too bad today, although I hardly even played. I did earn enough FPP points (59k), to get a Sharp 26" LCD Widescreen TV. So, that should be cool to get.. for free!..... well kinda. Anyways, one week is in the books, and I feel pretty good about how it went.

Also, I played the 10 rebuy tonight and quit within 30 mintues after wasting 100 bucks or so... heh, I just hate tournaments recently. They aren't my thing when I'm doing well in cash games. They just feel like a waste of time to me. so, I'll probably continue to put them on hold for awhile...


Amont Won Today: +677

Total Amount Won: +6413

I need: 43587

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home