Wednesday, July 05, 2006

DAY 10

Well since I scored big the other night, I decided to just try 5/10 NL to see how it goes since my overall BR was hovering above 25k so I was bankrolled pretty good for it.

And honestly, I think it's easier to stack people at 5/10 NL than 2/4 NL so far. I only played for one hour tonight (if that), but I felt I Played pretty good overall and made a nice profit as well. It was fun, and I 6 tabled so that seemed to work well too. I also played 9 seaters on 4 of the tables (really it wasn't too much different. I tiightend up a lil bit, but played pretty much same style as on 6 max.

I've been real busy working (bale hay baby!), so I haven't gotten to play much at all recently and probably for two or three more weeks. Oh well, it's kinda nice getting a break from online poker once in awhile anyways.

thanks



Amount Won Today: +2659

Total Amount Won: +16469

I need: 33531

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home