Saturday, July 29, 2006

pure grind

Today I just straight up grinded for a long time. Probably about 4-5 hours straight. The results were so-so, decent. But I mean, I got up about 3k, then went down 5k, then ended up finishing like on 4.5k upswing, so I made like 1500 all toghether or so, then entered Party 200k, which I shouldn't have, cause I'm very tired, and was out within first 1/2 hour. AA < JT. partypoker is full of a bunch of retards anyways. so many tournament players are just so clueless about poker it isn't even funny. Actually it is. w/e, enough ranting.

Anyways, I for a good hour or two, I was getting some unreal bad luck. BUT, I think today I did an AWESOME job of making some critical laydowns, TOUGH laydowns, that I feel saved me a ton of money. The laydowns I wouldn't or couldn't used to laydown. The ones where you think you might be beat, but you call anyways to make sure. Yeah, well I folded them today. I mean, I think I've just played so much cash games lately, that I just know when something unusual is up.

I dunno, I just try to remember "MAXIMIZE profits when running good, MINIMIZE losses when running bad!"

- If you can do that, and not tilt, then you can win a lot of extra money in the LONGRUN. It won't be so present at short-term, but longterm, it's pretty significant.

Amount Won Today: +1317

Total Amount Won: 26871

I need: 23129

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home