Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Day 4

I didn't get to play very much due to a very shitty internet. I did however play a 25 dollar rebuy where I wasted 177 dollars. It was for an entry into the 650 super satty on Saturday. I lost a pretty big pot all in preflop with Queens against AQ..... meh donkaments.... hate em' or love em'. I choose to hate them; but play them because of the kick ass value they bring to the table if you get lucky and go deep in them. Especially the nightly 150. Anyways, then I played 4 tables of 2/4 NL and my internet was acting slow the whole time. I dropped about 850 there. So; meh, not a very good day. But, you'll have that.

Amount Won Today (Cash) - -872

Amount Won Today (donkaments) -177

Total Amount Won Today: -1049

Total Amount Won Overall: 4,961

I need: 15,039

And I almost tilted today and did 5/10 NL heads up. But; I rememberd that I have a goal set and that would just be retarded to play that wtih a 6400 dollar bankroll on pokerstars. It's retarded enough to be multi-ing 2/4 NL with that low of a roll on there. But; I have a lot on reserve so it's not like it's my total BR. However, I quickly decided that the conditions just weren't right for me to win today (shitty connection, ,tilty, very tired, ect; so i got out of the games before it got worse).
-thanks

1 Comments:

At 2:27 AM, Blogger nuht said...

I watched you play some today and you seemed to be doing pretty well. Are you going to post any HH's of interesting hands and what not?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home