Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Day 3

Today went real well again for what little I played. I logged about 1,000 hands. I decided to try and 8 table 2/4 NL with a 5800 bankroll on stars. Things went better than I could of asked for, and I churned a pretty nice profit in the process. I've had several request to post HH's. I will try to do that in the future. Usuually when I blog it's very late at night, and I always have to get up early for classes, so I don't usually feel like looking through pokertracker for hands, but I will make a better attempt in the future to do so. I also entered a couple 175 dollar double shootouts for the PCA qaulification which I definitly hope to attend in January. I didn't farewell in those, however. But, I did satty into one of them via 5 dollar rebuy (spent about 80 in that tho, lol). Oh well...

Amount Won Today In Cash Games: +1785

Amount Won Today In Tournaments: -255

Total Amount Won Today: 1530

Total Amount Won Overall: 6,010

I need: 13,990

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home