Monday, August 28, 2006

Day 62-63

I have played A LOT of 5/10 NL the past 2 days. Although not sure on exact amount, I'd venture to say at minimum 5,000 hands. I've been running about break-even. Saturday I lost about 2 buyins. Sunday morning I lost 3 buyins rather quickly. I couldn't play most of the afternoon due to family commitments. Then Sunday night I played 9 tables for about 4 hours. I lost a quick 4 buyins (at least this many, I don't check the cashier during the sessions (I checked it once about 2 hours in and I was down like 2 buyins, but I know I was down a lot more than that, so I'll say I was down 4 buyins, for a total of 7 buyins on Sunday.) However, I didn't tilt much, just kept playing solid poker, and eventaully rallied and won 8 buyins over the last 1.5 hours probably.


Amount Won these days: +972

Total Amount Won: 37,229

I need: 12,771

5729 AHEAD of pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home