Friday, March 02, 2007

END OF DAY 2

Well, today was horrible. But I felt like I played okay. Many tough beats/difficult spots/ect. I think out of the 17 buyins I was down at one point, I donked off about 3 of them that I shouldn't have. The other times I stacked off, I felt it was justifiable to stack off in those spots. Overall, I felt like I played a pretty good game. And, if I continue to make the coreect decisions over and over, it'll only be a matter of time before I start churning a decent amount of money. Anyways, here's my totals.


Amount Won Today: -1919

Amount Won Overall: -2877

Amount Needed: 22,877



Thoughts: poised, not worried, plenty of time left. continue to make the correct decisions, and win in the longrun. that's all I can do. I play a lot. I have plenty of time to make my goal. thanks.



1 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger RenoGrinder said...

I completed day 1. The room was pretty full when I got there so I took the only seat open, 2/4 limit. Played 5min and lost ($20.00).

Moved to 4/8 dealt one hand that I folded and got called for 20/40. 4/8 $0.00

Started out slow on the 20/40 but then went on a rush. Up $700 when the game broke after only 1.5hrs. Reno sucks for middle limit games.

Went to the 10/20 w/ 1/2 kill. Played 5.5hrs and lost ($800.00) Was just a slaughter. The guy to my right went on a heater and cracked all my hands. I tightened up to KK and QQ and still lost.

Granted I did make mistakes but nothing a little help from the cards couldn't have overcome.

Still got to work on when to leave.

Day one ($100.00). I am looking great compared to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home