Friday, July 07, 2006

So terrible...

I was doing well today, (up about 3k at one point), then I fuckin lost a 3k pot to only give me a net gain of 1300. After ending on a losing pot like this, it just makes me say, "Fuck this challenge and fuck blogging it, fuck fuck fuck!"....... but then I realize this challenge sorta helps me keep on base with everything and keeps me in tact from tilting a lot and burnin some mad cash. And what's worse is that I made a horrible move to lose that 3k pot. I dond't feel like typing it out so who really gives a fuck ya know? Nothing I hate more than screwing shit up myself. I hate it. I hate when it's nobody elses fault but mine for losing huge pots. It was a high pocket over higher pocket, TT vs AA, but owell. fuck me. I made money today so fuck it, I'll get em'.


Amount Won Today: +1300

Total Amount Won: 15,323

I need: 34,677

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home