Saturday, August 26, 2006

Day 35 - Day 61

yeah, I haven't updated in like one month, lol. that's basically because nothing was really happening. I was basically breaking even. I went on a pretty big downswing. I was up to about 27,000 and then went on about a -12,000 downswing. Oh well. I was just so fed up after that downswing. I decided to break from poker for about three days. I even went to the extremes of getting so frustrated that I just cashed out every dime on pokerstars. I went to partypoker and hated that site with a passion. I also tried out some FTP, but in the end, my only love was pokerstars. So I emailed them and luckily they was able to increase my deposit limit to 10,000. I decided I would put 8,000 of my roll back on pokerstars on August 7th, and play absolutley nothing besides 2/4 NL. I did very well, and by about august 21st, I had my pokerstars roll up to about 23,000. I continued to play 2/4 NL and it mellowed down to about a 20k roll. I felt confident that I should try out 5/10 NL again. I started 9 tabling on pokerstars the other day (probably not a great idea with just 20k on the site), and soon my roll was down to about 17k after some bad beats/tricky situations, but by the end of the night (prolly 4 hour session), my roll was up to about 25k. Since, it has grown to about 28k over the past few days. Please don't confuse this bankroll with the bankroll that I was tracking on this site. It's not the same amounts. However, I have good news and it's that I've been keeping track of the bankroll I was keeping track of on here for the first 25 days. I will just add to it here and combine all them days into one day.

Amount Won past 26 days: +18,167

Total Amount won: 36,257

I need: 13,743

5757 ahead of pace


One thing I didn't realize when I ran horribly was the fact that I had soooooo many days to recover. I just felt so stuck and that I would never recover. I'm glad I was still keeping track of my stats tho, so that way I won't look like a complete failure, lol. thanks for readin....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home