Sunday, July 09, 2006

Good Day/ Better Day (DAY 13)

I still didn't get to play too much today, but I felt I did a lot better. I suffered a 2k pot loss to B Buddy. Basically he was UTG. I was UTG+1. He limped. I bumped to 50. Got one caller, button. And B Buddy calls. Flop came like 4c5xAc.

B Buddy check. I bet 100. Button folds. B Buddy raises to 500. Now this looked like a bluff with outs to me. It looked like he had some type of draw, and wanted the pot right then and now. So I decided that I was probably ahead, and pushed for all my chips, and he called. he ended up having 67c and he got there on the river. But i mean, he had a solid hand/flop. I don't mind really getting beat by a straight-flush draw in this situation. I was happy that I read him right. And now I know more about him as a player for the future too. So despite that 2k pot loss, I made a nice profit for the day.


Amount Won Today: +2706

Total Amount Won: +18,029

I need: 31,971


I need: 33531

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home